users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJBQL Question

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:12:05 PDT

Hey,

This is a good question,

I dont have a field named 'asString', since each child has its own columns, I tried to create one abstract method on parent named 'asString' which is implemented differently in childs,

Well, when this method is not annotated with '_at_transient', JPA seek for such column but can't find,

I just want to have this method in order to build the query correctly,

What query? a query that seeks for childs of an entity based on columns that exists per child, the sample of the code mention it,

Thanks...
[Message sent by forum member 'trouby' (trouby)]