users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JPA - entityManager.flush()

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:40:17 PDT

I'm not sure I fully understand the problem...

In a parallel transaction, you won't see those changes because of the read-committed isolation level in the database.

In the same transaction (and more specific in the same EM), you should see all the changes made to the entities in this persistence context because this is how persistence context should behave.

So your only option to check the flush is to execute a native query (or a JDBC query that uses the same transactional connection).

Regards,
-marina
[Message sent by forum member 'mvatkina' (mvatkina)]