users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Dynamic role handling

From: Miroslav Nachev <miro_at_space-comm.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 18:12:18 +0300

Hi,

I am not sure that I understand your suggestion. If I am login with some
user which is with fixed groups how this groups will be changed when I
am on different objects?
Imagine that the application is looking like Windows Explorer where the
left side is one Tree, and the right side is a table. You select an
object cinema "Metropolitan" which extends Company where you are the
boss. So, in this case you must to have "cinema-manager" group and
rights. Then you select another cinema "Multiplex" where you are just
user. In this case you must to have "cinema-user" group and rights. Both
cinemas are children of parent Cinema which extends Company for example.
The same with another type of objects like museums, warehouses, etc.
How this will be realized with your suggestion?

Regards,
Miro.