users@glassfish.java.net

java.sql.SQLException: Error in allocating a connection

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 00:02:35 PDT

hi

i created enterprise application using netbeandIDE 5.5.I am using Sun java system aplication server.I crated enity bean using sql server database.When i tried to deploy this project i am getting folowing error.

Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Error in allocating a connection. Cause: Class name is wrong or classpath is not set for : com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSourceError Code: 0
C:\TaskApp\nbproject\build-impl.xml:183: Deployment error:

can anybody plese help me in resolving this error?please help me where i went error.

regards
shruthi
[Message sent by forum member 'shruthifcg' (shruthifcg)]