users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Questions on EJB 3.0 and data retrieval.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:23:14 PDT

> My problem is that I am not getting new data at the
> container level.

Same with me.

> >patientList =
> patientService.findNewPatients(getDate(), providerId,
> insuranceType);
>
> if patientService is your sessionFacade (I am
> assuming) would get the same thing over and over,
> even if I edited something in an sql session.

Yes, patientService is sessionFacade and I'm getting the same data even I changed something externally.
I did not test much of it. Maybe in 20 times I would get updated data :)

> I am guess that something needs to be changed on the
> EJB or Toplink level?
I have the same opinion.

Do you have time to make test case and fill out issue?
It would be nice to get response from the team before digging for bug :)
I'm going to use the latest build (46) and check again if this issue still alive.
I let you know when I finish new testing.

Vladimir
[Message sent by forum member 'vladperl' (vladperl)]