users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Location of Sun Passthrough plugin for IIS?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:10:38 PDT

Hi Andrew,

Has this thread died or did you manage to find an answer to your question?

I'm also interested in setting up the Sun-passthrough plugin (reverse-proxy) for IIS but have so far not found any documentation that would help - or is particulary easy to follow. When I read through docs about setting up load balancing and sun-passthrough on the SJSAS and/or Glassfish pages they all seem to have some caveat or other around the products the sun-passthrough or load balancing features will work with, e.g. Sun Java Web Server 6.1, SJSAS Enterpise Edition....

Do you know of or could offer any good resources that might help.

Many thanks,
Simon
[Message sent by forum member 'sjabele' (sjabele)]