users@glassfish.java.net

JSR77, AMX and JNDI

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 07:52:53 PDT

Hi,

I've started writting a little GUI front-end to glassfish using the JSR77 API (and the specific AMX extensions).

Till there, all is working fine, but I'm now stucked on an issue I can't figure out : is there a mean to retrieve an EJB JNDI name ?
To be a little bit more precise, I would like to be able to link information from the JNDI tree, and information about the actually deployed EJBs (jsr77/amx).

I've browsed the whole com.appserv.management and javax.management.j2ee APIs, and didn't find any clue.
I know that with JBoss, the jndi-name and local-jndi-name have been made available via attributes on the EJB mbean. does similar attributes exist with glassfish ?

As a second question, I didn't find either a mean to list the remote/local interfaces an EJB is expected to expose. does appropriate attributes or API exist ?

Thanx in advance for any answser, pointer or idea.

regards,
christophe.
[Message sent by forum member 'trane' (trane)]