users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MS SQL Server 2000 for JDBC with NetBeans IDE 5.5 and Java EE 5

From: <edson.richter_at_mgrinformatica.com.br>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:58:04 -0300 (BRT)

Sorry, I didn't ask you: what Persistence implementation are you using?
The tip I sent is about TopLink. For Hibernate, there is a option too, but I don't know
exactly what should you use.
Unfortunatelly, cache management is not standardized in JPA.

AFAIK, an option is disable cache direct on Persistence.xml...

Regards,

Edson Richter