users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying application in domain failed; Could not rename

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 09:52:57 PDT

I've used the asadmin console to deploy/undeploy the app a couple of times, with no real repercussions... although I really haven't done it enough to create a valid sample.

Our application is in the development phase, and we are building and deploying to the app server via a Maven 2 script. I'd rather not integrate the asant tasks into everyone's Maven configuration, so about the only reasonable automated option I can think of is the autodeploy directory (true?). Is it a good idea to attempt to copy an exploded WAR to the domain/applications/j2ee-modules directory? I'm guessing no (or at least there wouldn't be much difference).

I'll try opening my first issue here and attaching my WAR.

Thanks for the response!
[Message sent by forum member 'wiegmajd' (wiegmajd)]