users@glassfish.java.net

Upgrading to a new version

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 22:42:10 PDT

Hello,

we have a larger scaled JEE application in development and are short before going
production.
There is only one huge problem we actually have, maybe someone can shed some light
and point us in the right direction.

What's about upgrading from one version of Glassfish (v2) to another?

I read somewhere about migration from SJSAS 9 to a newer version or even glassfish by using the
migration/update utility.
There has been informations about the way you upgrade (like in-place upgrades) and so on.
Unfortunately I don't see any ability to apply this for an upgrade from one Glassfish version to another.

What's the upgrade path [b]you[/b] are using?

Thanks in advance for all your answers!!

Best regards Johannes
[Message sent by forum member 'deathmeat' (deathmeat)]