users@glassfish.java.net

Re: toplink-99 - internal exception: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExceptio

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 20:18:38 PDT

> Is there more to the exception stack. It is
> improtant to be able to see the causes of the
> exceptions.
> Is your the 'setter' on the Bale class able to accept
> [i]null[/i] as a parameter?
> --Gordon

Im my first post, that is everything that came back to the client. Didn't see much else in the server.log.

This was happening a few times a day, but hasn't happened since I posted to the forums.

With each of the entity's

[code]
Visual
------------------
    @OneToOne
    @JoinColumn(name="baleid_fk")
    public Bale getBale() {
        return bale;
    }
    public void setBale(Bale bale) {
        this.bale=bale;
    }

Bale
------------------
    @OneToOne(mappedBy="bale", fetch=FetchType.LAZY)
    public Visual getVisual() {
        return visual;
    }
    public void setVisual(Visual visual) {
        this.visual = visual;
    }

    @OneToOne(mappedBy="bale", fetch=FetchType.LAZY)
    public BaleLotStatus getBaleLotStatus() {
        return baleLotStatus;
    }
    public void setBaleLotStatus(BaleLotStatus baleLotStatus) {
        this.baleLotStatus = baleLotStatus;
    }

The update is done in the following stateless session bean

@Stateless
@Local ({ResultAgent.class})
@Remote ({RemoteResultAgent.class})
public class ResultAgentBean implements ResultAgent, RemoteResultAgent, Serializable {
    @PersistenceContext(unitName="pu_apps")
    protected EntityManager em;

    public void updateVisual(Visual visual) {
        Visual visUpd = em.merge(visual);
        em.merge(visUpd);
    }

:
:
:

[/code]
[Message sent by forum member 'markbrazil' (markbrazil)]