users@glassfish.java.net

Re: jsf rendering doesn't work in build 41

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 18:05:46 PDT

Scott,
I'm asking for big favor.
Could you find the way to move "reply" button couple thousands pixels to the left?
In case I'm asking too much let me know if there is a way to integrate mapquest with your forum software. It would big help for people like me using mapquest to get directions or map to some useful buttons.

>There's at least one issue already filed for some JSF things breaking in
>build 41: Issue 2763. Could that be the same issue you're seeing?

I can confirm the issue 2763 but I'm not sure if it's connected.
Keep in mind that my jsf application and demo applications from the last jsf build don't work at least in my environment.
[Message sent by forum member 'vladperl' (vladperl)]