users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Major Application client frustrations

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:05:23 PDT

I guess you've found the answer for the idea our friend [i]tjquinn[/i] had. Maybe my server isn't binding the address (I had no idea SJAS needed to do that).

Unfortunately, today is a holiday in Brazil, so I'll have to wait for tomorrow to try your suggestion at the office. I just have my own computer at home.

Here at home I've tried changing the address on [i]orb-listener-1[/i] from 0.0.0.0 to 10.1.1.2 that is my ip address at home, and guess what, I made my local try to run my client application show the same problem accessing my ejb's as I get when running them remotely.

As soon as I could make a real test across a network I'll get in touch.

I'll create an [i]orb-listener-2[/i] pointing to my server IP to see what happens.

By the way, yes all my servers run Ubuntu 7, and on my clients you'll find both linux and windows machines.
[Message sent by forum member 'adilsonlc' (adilsonlc)]