users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Toplink conversion error using util.Date/sql.Date and Timestamps

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:37:48 PDT

I am using toplink essentials TopLink Essentials - 2.0 - Build b41-beta2 and I am also having the exact same problem (tried V1.0 with same results). Everything works fine with oracle "TIMESTAMP", but I receive the "could not be converted" error when using oracle "TIMESTAMP WITH LOCAL TIMEZONE. The thing is our DBA would like to use the oracle "TIMESTAMP WITH LOCAL TIMEZONE" data type.

So I guess my question is does toplink essentials support oracles "TIMESTAMP WITH LOCAL TIMEZONE" data type?

Thanks, Bob
[Message sent by forum member 'rbucy' (rbucy)]