users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin console HTTP 500

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 06:46:43 -0700

Hi Ken,
I haven't seen this problem before.  Can you provide more info ?  Which platform and build are you using, and can you attach server.log ?
Approximately how many web services you have deployed when the error occurs ?
Please go ahead and file the issue and we will work from there.

thanks
Anissa

Kenneth Clark wrote:
Does anyone have any feedback on this error? Should I report it as a bug?
Rabid Dog Labs Signature Kenneth Clark
Developer / Analyst

Rabid Dog Laboratories ™
Putting the art back into development

tel:           +27 11 475 7409
mobile:   +27 82 500 5090
e-mail:     kenneth@rabiddog.co.za
website:  http://www.rabiddog.co.za/

Kenneth Clark wrote:
When selecting the web services link initially a list of services is displayed.

After a few selections we are getting the error

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: PWC1244: Servlet execution threw an exception

root cause

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 logs.

Sun Java System Application Server 9.1

The thing is this, everything else in the admin console continues to work, so I don't know if there is a problem with the way webService/webServicesGeneral.jsf is enumerating the services on the server.

The Max heap is default at 512MB and the perm gen is set to 128MB

Any ideas?
Thanks
--
Rabid Dog Labs Signature Kenneth Clark
Developer / Analyst

Rabid Dog Laboratories ™
Putting the art back into development

tel:           +27 11 475 7409
mobile:   +27 82 500 5090
e-mail:     kenneth@rabiddog.co.za
website:  http://www.rabiddog.co.za/

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.463 / Virus Database: 269.5.10/774 - Release Date: 23/04/2007 17:26