users@glassfish.java.net

Re: UnsupportedCallback exception when securing EJB webservice client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 05:04:15 PDT

Hi,

Sorry for the late response...

if your client is Embedded in an EJB or Servlet then the username and password cannot be obtained Via Callbacks. And hence you see the exception...

When you say "included USERNAME_PROPERY and PASSWORD_PROPERTY in the port properties." , what exactly do you mean, are you setting these properties on the BindingProvider.RequestContext() ?.

Unfortunately we do not look at those properties in the Security Provider.

Let me forward your post to glassfish security team....

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'kumarjayanti' (kumarjayanti)]