users@glassfish.java.net

JBI and Glassfish - classloader issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 12:41:38 PDT

Hello,

during my work with JBI (OpenESB) running on Glassfish I've noticed a problem with web services called through JBI environment.

When web service is called "directly", [i]Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader()[/i] invoked from web service code will return EJBClassloader (configured correctly with urls pointing to application root directory), and everything works fine.

But in case where web service is called through JBI (for example through HTTP SOAP BC and JavaEE SE) mentioned [i]Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader()[/i] will return just URLClassLoader with urls not set correctly.

This behaviour causes problems when using JAX-WS in the web service (e.g. calling another web service from the first one).

Should anybody help me fix this issue?
[Message sent by forum member 'volodka' (volodka)]