users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Recommendations for bumper stickers -- Want a GlassFish sticker for J1

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:19:28 -0700

Huh - hadn't thought of that. What a cool idea!

1000 2"x4" "Sparky" ovals, $320.

http://www.customizedstickers.com/bumper-stickers.shtml?gclid=CNf7oavU24sCFRK1YgoduxFAcg

But no, I don't have any experience using a service like this.

According to the website, it's 10 days from "Art Approval" to print.

Jim