users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JConsole

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth_at_rabiddog.co.za>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:13:39 +0200

That was my initial thought as well but the telnet from remote hosts
works. I had one of our network guys have a look and can't find any
firewalls on the machine.

The other OS include:
Centos 4.4
FreeBSD 6.x
Windows XP

They all work. The only difference is that the one it is not working on
is running KDE, the others aren't running any XWindows. But I don't see
how this would be a problem.

Kenneth Clark
Developer / Analyst

Rabid Dog Laboratories ^(TM)