users@glassfish.java.net

Re: what is use of Certificate NickName in http listener=>SSL configuration?

From: legolas wood <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 21:07:14 +0430

I have a cer file which i want to use with my glassfish, what should I do?
Indeed i tried and import it into keystore and give it an alias name,
then i used the same alias name in "Certificate NickName" attribute but
when i restart the server it said the "serverkey" which was my alias
name was not found.

can you give me some hint?

thanks.