users@glassfish.java.net

Re: INFO Message Query - JACC Policy Provider

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:09:58 -0700

Jan Luehe wrote On 04/23/07 09:09 AM,:

> glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote On 04/19/07 10:20 PM,:
>
>> Good Afternoon,
>>

>> Another strange side effect has been that the server appears to
>> freeze after running for a day or more. Any suggestions?
>>

> Do you see any exceptions in the server.log?
>
> Notice that a few relevant bug fixes were committed post Glassfish V1
> UR1 Patch 1.
>
> They're available in GlassFish V2, but I'm in the process of figuring out
> if/how you and other folks could get access to them in a subsequent
> Glassfish V1 UR1
> patch release.
>
> I will get back to you as soon as I find out.

I've been informed that we do not create any patch releases for
GlassFish, and that the GlassFish patch release at

  https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v1_ur1-p01-b02.html

has been an exception.

Patch releases are available to customers with service contracts, though.

In order to get the latest fixes, you will need to upgrade to V2. Can
you do that
and let us know if that fixes the problem?

Thanks,

Jan