users@glassfish.java.net

SSL CSR and glassfish.

From: legolas wood <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 01:52:42 +0430

Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
I saw that Sun java web server has some sections that generate PK and
then create a CSR, then we can sing this CSR with the CA signature and
import it along with CA certification into the web server certDB and
CAcertDB.

Sun java web server do it automatically (generating PK and CSR if i am
not mistaken) but Glassfish does not. and we should use keyTool, which
does not work well as i tried for a week to do it.

Is there any plan to include this feature (other application servers has
it too) into glassfish Beta 3?

Also, I am looking to find whether Glassfish will support certDB instead
of current keystore format in beta 3 or not.

Thanks you very much.