users@glassfish.java.net

JDBC driver not getting added to classpath

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 05:33:45 PDT

Maybe I'm going out of my mind, but my JDBC driver isn't getting picked up by the classpath when I start my domain. I upgraded to the latest promoted build (build b43-beta3 -- had to upgrade for an EL bug). I used to have my Postgresql JAR under "domain1/lib/ext" -- now I have it under that, plus "domain1/lib" and "domain1/classes". It doesn't get loaded anywhere!!

I keep getting a ClassNotFoundException.

Did something change? I was under the impression that I didn't have to change the classpath entries (under "JVM Options") if I placed my JAR in "domain1/lib". If anybody could shed some light on this, it'd be great ... my application is going to be pretty disappointing without a database. :)
[Message sent by forum member 'nstoddar' (nstoddar)]