users@glassfish.java.net

Start a transaction from client and propagate it to server

From: Legolas Woodland <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:09:36 +0330

HI
Thank you for reading my post
Here is my problem, please let me know if you have any tips or advice.

We have an standalone client running on remote machines (it is not ACC or
anything link that, its a simple command line tool)

we call several web services from this client, all of these web services
are in the same glassfish application server.

one web service insert data to DB1 using connection pool and datasource
another web service use jms server (sun mq) and send message to it .

now we want to support XA transaction between these two, do you have any
solution?

is it do-able to have XA transaction in web services?

Thanks