users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with clustering glassfish using GlassFish_LB_Cluster.html

From: Pankaj Jairath <Pankaj.Jairath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:26:07 +0530

Hello,

aslb-9.1-MS4-b2.jar is the latest Load Balancer drop available from
GlassFish V2. You can download it from the following URL
http://download.java.net/javaee5/external/WINNT/aslb/jars/aslb-9.1-MS4-b2.jar.
The details provided at the blog pretains to this latest drop of Load
Balancer.

regards
Pankaj Jairath