users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with clustering glassfish using GlassFish_LB_Cluster.html

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 23:41:12 PDT

This procedure works if the new aslb-9.1-MS4-b2.jar is used. But the problem is the link for the load balancer plugin for windows to setup glassfish lb cluster page is pointing to aslb-9.1-MS4-b1.jar which does not have the 4 dll to start the web server.

I have the link to the new jar file from a Sun engineer who asked me to verify the new jar file on my environment. I'm not sure if I can release it just like that. Let me ask him first because I am not sure what is the release status of the new jar file.

Alternatively, you can use the approach described in another thread on this issue.
[Message sent by forum member 'ysoonleo' (ysoonleo)]