users@glassfish.java.net

Re: error configuring http load balancer for glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19:48:44 PDT

Has anyone got the web server 7.0 plugin to work with glassfish v2 on windows platform although there are blogs to describe how this can be done on solaris?

I noticed that the dll files used by web server 6.1 and 7.0 plugins are different and I am just guessing this could have interfere with the loading of the modules and maybe the problem for web server 7.0 plugin can be solved by relinking the load balancer plugin with web server 7.0 dlls. Not sure if the problem bears any resemblance to a similar problem at http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=4959452.
[Message sent by forum member 'ysoonleo' (ysoonleo)]