users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Static Content in Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:01:03 PDT

With this explanation I was also get alternatedocroot working, thanks.

I'm currently experimenting with Glassfish on Windows, and I am wondering what the syntax would be for pathnames that have blanks embedded. I tried this:

from=/docs2/* dir="C:/doc root"

which turns out in the domain xml as

<property name="alternatedocroot_2" value="from=/docs2/* dir=&quot;C:/doc root&quot;"/>

and this:

from=/docs2/* dir=\"C:/doc root\"

which turns out in domain.xml as

<property name="alternatedocroot_2" value="from=/docs2/* dir=\&quot;C:/doc root\&quot;"/>

What is the trick to quote blanks in pathnames, or isn't it possible to have them?

Thanks
Stephan
[Message sent by forum member 'smuehlst' (smuehlst)]