users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with JEE Persistence application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 00:46:13 PDT

Hello,

I developed a simple Application using Netbeans 5.5. I created my Project containing an EAR, EJB and a WEB module. In the EJB module I created a simple Entity and a Session Facade for this Entity. In the WEB Module I created a simple JSF application. This JSF application allows to list, create, update and delete the entities through a Web Interface. In the Web application I created some Jsp pages, a Jsf managed Bean. To interact with the entities I use the Session facade EJB from the JSF Managed Bean. The deployment is ok but when I run the application I am able to create, list, update all the entities but when I try to delete I have an error (Servlet exception). I would like to know if this is a my error or this is due to a problem with the persistence API.

many thanks in advance and bye,
Giordano
[Message sent by forum member 'giordano48' (giordano48)]