users@glassfish.java.net

Deploy EAR / WAR / RAR to remote server / domain

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 06:03:55 PDT

Hi,

I am looking into automating deployment from a development environment to a remote target domain (in datacenter).

When I look at asadmin and asant (which calls exec on asadmin) that the deployment can only be done local or at least when there is a GF installed locally.

How can I integrate proper remote deployment into my development environment. I.e. is there someone who has made some ant scripts that does so?
I look at the eclipse plugin for WTP, but also there it is restricted to just local deployment. Supports netbeans this remote deployment?

Thanx,
  Eltjo.
[Message sent by forum member 'eltjo' (eltjo)]