users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Securing EJB WebService: where to start?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 06:25:21 PST

Ryan

Thanks for your reply. The problem is that you're assuming that we are using netbeans, while it's not the case: well, I am using NB5.5, but other developers in the team are using other tools. So we are building all components using our own ant scripts, which means that we are writing the deployment descriptors ourselves, where needed. That is why I really need to understand how to achieve this without using any specific tool.

Thanks anyway

Jean-Noel
[Message sent by forum member 'jncolin' (jncolin)]