users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Securing EJB WebService: where to start?

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:42:11 -0400

You may find this helpful: https://wsit.dev.java.net/

"Project Tango uses JAX-WS and JAXB as a foundation upon which to build
plugins to provide web services features such as bootstrapping
communication, optimizing communication, reliable messaging, atomic
transactions, security and trust."

It's built into the next version of Sun App Server/Glassfish 2. I
don't know how it does security, but it's the next-gen stuff from Sun
being released in April.

Ryan