users@glassfish.java.net

I have a question about the domain1's /lib/applibs directory

From: Todd Patrick <Todd.Patrick_at_dtn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:06:27 -0600

Right now, I have the following jars in my domain1's lib directory: adf-faces-api.jar adf-faces-impl.jar adfshare-3549S.jar Would it be better to install these in the domain1's lib/applibs directory? Reading the classloader chapter, I understand that the applibs directory is used for the application scope, added to application class loader automatically. Thanks, --Todd ----------------------------------------- NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.