users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Run as Windows service?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 07:30:05 PST

I have successfully added my service to start the domain with:

C:\>sc.exe create glassfish-dmgr binPath="C:\glassfish\lib\appservService.exe \"C:\glassfish\bin\asadmin.bat start-domain domain1\" \"C:\glassfish\bin\asadmin.bat stop-domain domain1\"" start=manual DisplayName="Glassfish Deployment Manager"

But I also get an error of 1053 after waiting a few moments for the service to start. I've tried adding -Xrs to the <jvm-options> in the Domain.xml but that didn't seem to make a difference.

Has anyone successfully added glassfish to a windows 2003 server as a service? Any assistance or direction is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'areplogle' (areplogle)]