users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Injection of ref to EJB fails

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 00:37:30 PST

Hi Ken,

Do you mean I should package the library jars in every EJB module (all my modules use the libraries). Does that also mean that I need to package as ear and not as jar files, as I think I read somewhere that I should not package library jars in an EJB jar.

Regarding the stubs, another question comes to my mind: MessageBrokerBean (EJB) invokes methods from SessionStoreBean (EJB); some of these methods throw a custom Exception, that is packaged with the SessionStoreBean EJB module. What's the proper way to make this class available to the MessageBrokerBean? Should it be packaged in the MessageBrokerBean as well?

Thanks very much for your help

Jean-Noel
[Message sent by forum member 'jncolin' (jncolin)]