users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WSDL Not Found / wscompiler classpath does not see my objects

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 03:31:53 PST

Hi,

solution seems to be found, at least for my case.

I do have an EAR project, an EJB project and a "Java Class Library Project in NB. Let's name them TestEAR, TestEJB and TestFwk respectively.

In my TestEJB project I've got a WebService implementation class, let say TestHelloBean having some WebMethods, one of them declared as trowing TestHelloException. This exception class is contained in TestFwk project in turn, i.e. outside of EJB project.

It didn't work initially from within NB, not being able to find wsdl and the exception class.

Placing TestFwk.jar into /lib directory in TestEAR project solved it. I went to Build->Packaging property of the EAR project in NB and added TestFwk project (containing TestHelloException class) to "Additional Content to Include" list and specified "/lib" directory as its "Location In Archive". This helped.

Hope will work in your case as well.

Regards
oleg
[Message sent by forum member 'omec' (omec)]