users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WSDL Not Found / wscompiler classpath does not see my objects

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:54:55 PST

Hi,

just as a question. Is it possible to resolve this by tweaking wsgen ant task giving it additional classpath elements in build.xml? I haven't managed it yet due to missing ant knowledge but what about this idea as such?

I'm just running into the similar issue having some classes that are relevant for wsgen process in the other NB project outside of my EJB project. It works when I run wsgen from the command line giving it additional classpath elements.

It's a test project in my case and I could sent the code over to you.

Regards
oleg
[Message sent by forum member 'omec' (omec)]