users@glassfish.java.net

Add basic authentification to webservice (EJB)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:28:41 PST

Hi!
I have a ejb deployed as web service. To activate basic authentication I must to add something like

<endpoint-address-uri>/HelloServiceBeanService/HelloServiceBean</endpoint-address-uri>
        <login-config>
        <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
        <realm>default</realm>
        </login-config>
<service-qname>

to sun-ejb-jar.xml

Must I copy the generate sun-ejv-jar.xml (the one glassfish generated) and add it there, or is there a way to alter only the <login-config> stuff to the generated deployment descriptor.
[b]
I'm quiet happy with the generated one, so I really don't want to copy it, and destroy the generation magic. [/b]
[Message sent by forum member 'iceandfire' (iceandfire)]