users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Autodeploying multiple times causes OutOfMemoryError in PermGen

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:03:18 PST

Thanks Tim - that is the exact sequence of events that I followed.

Yes, tcms-app is the deployed/undeployed application. I specified tcms as the filter-value.

Yes, I am using GF v2 b38.

I also checked the deployment directory in domain/applications/j2ee-apps/tcms-app and all of the jsps & other files have been removed by the undeploy (except, of course, the jar files listed in the show command of your tool)

Cheers
Cameron
[Message sent by forum member 'cameronr' (cameronr)]