users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WSDL Not Found / wscompiler classpath does not see my objects

From: Vijay Ramachandran <Vijay.Ramachandran_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:22:46 -0700

This info should help us a lot. We are looking into this - will get back
to you.

Meanwhile, you said

MyEJB.ejb
---- > Hope you meant MyEJB.jar

[META-INF] -> contains the manifest file with Manifest-Version: 1.0 and Class-Path: MagoniaConnector.jar and the persistence+ sun-ejb xml files.
---- > Hope you meant "Manifest-Version: 1.0 and Class-Path: Connector.jar"

Vijay