users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Autodeploying multiple times causes OutOfMemoryError in PermGen

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:43:59 PST

Hi Tim,

I downloaded the jar again, to a different directory, and verified the class file size. Closed my original cmd prompt, opened a new prompt in the new location.

Run the monitor.. Exact same stack trace...??

Can you put an extra output line at the begging just to show that I have the correct version... I have double checked everything and I don't know what else could be going wrong.

Cheers
Cameron
[Message sent by forum member 'cameronr' (cameronr)]