users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Autodeploying multiple times causes OutOfMemoryError in PermGen

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:59:11 PST

Hi, Cameron.

Can you double-check that you are using the latest download?

Line 335 in ZipFileMonitorThread is now a comment in the new version, so something is odd here.

I just downloaded the JAR from the link I mentioned earlier and the ZipFileMonitorThread.class is 7570 bytes in size, which is the size of the modified version of the class. So it looks like the JAR at the download link has the right contents. The size of that class from the older, original JAR is 7444 bytes.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]