users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MyFaces Tomahawk -- Center of Gravity

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:29:00 PST

Hey,

In my opinion...it's better to think of new features/stability/security/etc... related to the App Server itself.

And as I see it, time passes and GF's community grows, thus many projects starts to give it priority and works on compatibility and test against it.

Lately I see many open source/commercial projects that supports GF...
so many external components that works perfectly with GF without any modification requirements, and in my opinion, that's the important thing :)

Well, again, just my opinion ;)

Asaf.
[Message sent by forum member 'trouby' (trouby)]