users@glassfish.java.net

Severe Errors

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 01:16:28 PST

Hello,

I have developed a simple application distributed in two Sun Application Server on 2 different computers. In the first computer I deployed an ejb application that is exposed as a web service. In the second computer I deployed another ejb application that consumes the previous web service. The application seems to work but in the log of the second computer there is the following message (a message for each call to the web service):

Exception null in portCreationListener
com.sun.enterprise.jbi.serviceengine.bridge.PortCreationListenerImpl_at_af2349

The Log Level is SEVERE but, I repeat, the application works!

Is there someone able to explain me this problem and how I can correct it?

Many thanks and bye,
Giordano
[Message sent by forum member 'giordano48' (giordano48)]