users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ProgrammaticLogin and JMS

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 04:11:53 PST

Thanks for the response Sivakumar,

I was expecting the ProgrammaticLogin access to the EJBs to be independent of the JMS connection factory but this does not appear to be the case.

I have tried setting the properties Username and Password for the connection factory and using the createConnection(userName, password) for the connection but this causes the JMS connection to fail. There would appear to be more than one issue here.

1) The ProgrammaticLogin access to the EJBs after the JMS connection factory starts. This was the initial problem. I do not see why there should be any interation between the two.

2) I am unable to make a connection with JMS after adding the Username/Password properties. this Username/Password has no reference to the ProgrammaticLogin access for the EJBs.

Hope this is clearer (but in my investigations I have discovered a further problem),

Paul
[Message sent by forum member 'pg_glassfish' (pg_glassfish)]