users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ProgrammaticLogin and JMS

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 05:23:29 PST

I decided to go try the same code with glassfish v1 but without JDBCRealm since it is not available in this version (which was the initial motivation to moving to v2) and it worked. The only changes other than having to use file realm were the referenced jar files for jms (v1 jars).

I could be wrong but believe v2 jms has a similar problem as referenced previously in earlier versions.

I would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced similar problems in v2. I tried v2 again using a file realm with no success.

Paul
[Message sent by forum member 'pg_glassfish' (pg_glassfish)]