users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ProgrammaticLogin and JMS

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:55:06 PST

Hi Paul

> The problem is that ProgrammaticLogin access to the
> EJBs works before JMS starts but NOT after.

I am sorry I do not understand the line above. Could you please clarify what you are seeing? Are you assuming that the JMS connection factory also uses the user-name, password used as part of your ProgrammaticLogin? If yes, the authentication realms of application server and message queue are different. For managing security in the Sun Java System Message Queue please refer to http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-4467/6n6k98bp2?a=view
and pass in the credentials via Username/Password property while creating the JMS connection factory in the application server
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3671/6n5si4bvr

If this doesn't help, please expand on what you are observing, server.log/client log exception trace etc would help understanding the issue better.

Thanks
--Siva.
http://blogs.sun.com/sivakumart
[Message sent by forum member 'sivakumart' (sivakumart)]