users@glassfish.java.net

ProgrammaticLogin and JMS

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 05:57:14 PST

I am using glassfish v2 b33

I am using netbeans platform as my gui client.

I am using ProgrammaticLogin to access my EJBs that reside on the glassfish server (using a JDBCRealm). This works fine even though I have not changed the server.policy file, since I believe by default security is turned off.

I have added a JMS connection factory and topic. These both use the standard defaults, I have only specified the JNDI name and added a property Name for each. The code that uses these works fine.

The problem is that ProgrammaticLogin access to the EJBs works before JMS starts but NOT after.

I assume this must have something to do with my security configuration but am unsure what needs changing. I have tried altering the server.policy but with no success.

The JMS service starts with default userName = guest.

Any help much appreciated,

Paul
[Message sent by forum member 'pg_glassfish' (pg_glassfish)]