users@glassfish.java.net

Re: has anybody tried the Liferay/Glassfish bundle on Windows?

From: Barry van Someren <barry_at_bvansomeren.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:14:51 +0100

Vince,

When you are succesful, can you please share exactly how you went
about accomplishing this?
I'll more than likely diff the two environments (the one of me
following the install guide and the FrankenBundle install) and see
where the problem might be.

As for (re)deploying a large EAR, I think Liferay will be a nice
nontrivial test case given the size.

Regards,

Barry