users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Static Content in Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:41:03 PST

Jan,

Thank you for the quick response.

I just executed a fresh install of the Glassfish Build 38 and I still haven't had any luck. This time I am trying to serve up a picture located at "/srv/pics/logo-Ubuntu.png" when the user enters the URL http://localhost:8080/pics/logo-Ubuntu.png . So, I have added the property named "alternatedocroot_1" with the value of "from=/pics/* dir=/srv/pics" to the virtual server "server".

At this point I don't have any webapps deployed to make sure that the settings are not getting "shadowed".

When I am saying the directory /srv/pics I mean the directory /srv/pics at the root of the file system. Is this correct or this supposed to go somewhere in the glassfish directory? Possibly in the domain1 directory?

Thank you again, Jesse
[Message sent by forum member 'manbeast7' (manbeast7)]